Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Endrophobia-”S/T” 12” (Communichaos Media)

I cannot stop listening to this record. I’ll admit, I got pretty high expectations of thing before I even took the record out of the sleeve because they got some awesome cover artwork for it. These guys are from Stuttgart, Germany and have ex-members of Lost World. I haven’t heard the 7” they put out before this, so I don’t have that to compare it to, but this is pretty heavy, fast hardcore that‘s able to maintain some really catchy melodies. The singer has a crazy high voice which might get on your nerves, and if she wasn’t so good at forming such good melodies around the music I wouldn’t be so into it. They also cover the classic Kraut band SLIME on this record. If you really wanna' know what this sounds like, throw some old Motorhead on your turntable and run it at 45 RPM.

No comments: