Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Mad Sin, Demented Are Go Videos

Here's something to mix it up a bit. I'd always heard (and expected) great things from Mad Sin's live sets. Most of the videos I've seen have absolutely horrible sound quality, so it's hard to judge. Donno', they seem pretty showy, and I was never into that. Either way, they can play better than almost anybody any any genre right now and it must be great to watch them do their thing. Here's "Communication Breakdown" from a show in 2005. This is in Stuttgart, if I'm not mistaken.


And damn, this is an old one. Demented Are Go (the best psychobilly band ever, FUCK YOU METEORS!) from what must be the very late 80s or early 90s doing "Pervy In the Park" from their classic "In Sickness and in Health". This video seems incredibly low-key compared to their typical live show. Hell, when I saw them they were ten times crazier than this and it was at least 15 years after this was taped!



Here's a much more recent video. "Daddy's Makin' Monsters" was on "Hellucifernation", which came out back in '99, but I'd guess this is from the past two years.

No comments: