Friday, August 17, 2007

Slumlords, Colds, and Plutocrats

I've got a cold and my wife is at work, so I'm home alone with my 11 month old son. Not a fun night, as you can imagine.

I thought some of you might be interested in checking out a blog I found that's got some really cool downloads of obscure Japanese hardcore. Sadly, the main blogger for the page died early this month. It's definately worth looking around, but I don't know if it will be updated any longer. Go Fight Against the Plutocrats!.

Also, here's a pretty ridiculous music video I found for the Slumlord's "Involuntary Skinhead". Such a great band that broke up earlier this year and I never got to see live.



Speaking of their breakup, here's a clip from their last show. The sound quality is shit, but like I said, I'm sick and I'm really not into digging a lot. If you've got something better, share it!

No comments: