Monday, September 10, 2007

Britney Spears, MTV, +Don Hertzfelt's "Rejected"

The other people I work with insist on having the radio on, and insist on which station is "best", which doesn't make sense to me at all. Every single one of the popular radio stations has the same playlist of about 600 songs that they repeat every day. The DJs are just different voices, all saying the same things, repeating all the same things after each other.

"What's up with the way that everybody gathers around
Each other, so they can steal each other's sound?"


That being said, I'm already sick of hearing about MTV's Video Music Awards. Apparantly Britney Spears is fat and she still can't sing or write decent songs. Apparantly Tommy Lee and and Kid Rock threw punches, which I'm sure was no big deal since they're both spoiled rich brats, they can't fucking fight for shit anyway. I don't care. I'm ashamed to know so much about people I've ever met, and you should be, too.

I'm going to bed because I have to be at work in the morning like a normal person and not a celebrity.

No comments: