Saturday, January 19, 2008

Podcast 1/19/08

First off, I want to thank all the people who sent me e-mails or came up and talked to me in the real world about my last Podcast. I appreciate hearing feedback and I especially like it when someone tells me they enjoy it and they got into something new because they heard it on my show. The last show was easily the most popular one I've done, as it has recieved 1,880 downloads as of this morning.

This was sort of last minute. I've been slacking off lately, I know. It's not the most well-thought out playlist I've done, but there's more newer stuff I've been wanting to include. I was supposed to do this last night, but my wife was working so I had to throw it together this morning. I hope you enjoy it.

Elvis Costello-Mystery Dance
Demented Are Go-Block Up

Wrangler Brutes-Male Fraud
Hard Skin-Hard Skin
Real Enemy-Check Again
Stalag-Date Limite De Vente

Peacocks-I Don't Care
Boils-Seven Days, Forty Guns
Third Bardo-Five Years Ahead of My Time
Now I Have a Machine Gun-Untitled III

Coliseum-Interceptor
Razzapparte-Casuals
Impact Unit-I'd Eat Your Shit


Download the Podcast
View Feed (for subscribing!)

No comments: