Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Yep.

So I know there haven't been any real updates in a few days. The holidays have been taking up most of time (relaxing, which has been nice), as well as other things I've been trying to get done around the house. I've got a stack of records I need to review, and I'm setting up for what will probably be another sub-par episode of the Podcast later this week.

I've missed a lot of supposedly great records this year, and some are en route via mailorder, so my vote may change (but I doubt it), but I'm casting The Peacocks Touch and Go LP as the best record of 2007. Oh, and of course, the Korova record. Duh.

2 comments:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Ian EBH said...

SPAMMER!