Sunday, February 17, 2008

3-D Invisibles-They Won't Stay Dead LP Download

My wife introduced me to this band a couple of years ago. Apparantly they still play annually in Detroit, and she happened to catch one of those gigs. She had a bootlegged copy of their first record, Jump Off the Screen, which is a lot more surfy than this. This record reminds me a lot of the UK garage/psychobilly stuff coming out at the time. I know I harp on American Psycho bands a lot, and rightly so, and all I can think of while listening to this is "Man, these guys are way better than the Quakes."

This record came out in 1989 on Neurotic Bop Records, and it was the bands last album (there was one between this and Jump Off the Screen that I've never heard. As far as I know, there was only one pressing and it's never been officially issued on CD (you can buy CD-R copies from the band, one like my wife had that's obviously DIY). There a pretty good site with some info on the band here

Tracklist:

Side A
They Won't Stay Dead
Creature From Outer Space
Down in the Dungeon
Frankenstein Stomp
Surprise for the Teacher
I Walked With a Zombie
Mars Needs Women
Mail-Order Monster
Creepy Fella

Side B
Graveyard Rockin'
I Married a Monster From Outer Space
Skeleton Rock n Roll
Christopher Lee
Beach Party Massacre
The Mad Doctor's Unsuccessful Experiments
My Baby's Gone to Pieces
Blood Feast
Nosferatu


Ripping this record and seperating all the tracks was a chore, but it was worth it. So, you know, you're welcome.

Download They Won't Stay Dead

4 comments:

theneedledrop said...

Holy crap! I just saw Evil Dead II the other day, and the first thing I thought when I saw the cover was "HARDCORE PUNK SOUNDTRACK TO EVIL DEAD II!"

Alas, I was wrong, but I'm sure since you put this up it won't disappoint.

PlagueDream said...

Thanks!

Evan said...

Is there any chance you may please upload this? Been looking for some 3-D invisibles for a long time, and every link is dead, sadly.

Bop-A-Saurus said...

awesome record by an awesome band. I have the vinyl but wouldn't mind having it as mp3. could you upload it again? that would be great!