Friday, November 7, 2008

Are we not men?

And some people are still trying to convince us we're not in hot water. I've seen studies that say that in a recession/depression, the industries that soar above all others are the vices. I want to open a chain of liquor stores. Hell, as bad as things are, I might be able to convince the state of Alabama to finally change their liquor laws and start selling premium quality beer.

There is an uneasy feeling of paranoia in the air. Or disappointment. Looming disappointment...I can't quite put my finger on it, but I don't like it at all. Maybe it's just anxiety brought on by a lack of nicotine.

Ed Gein-It's a Shame That a Family Can Be Torn Apart By Something as Simple as a Pack of Wild Dogs

Sweet Jesus this band is awesome. I saw them a few years ago and was turned off by the crowd because they happened to draw in the whole white-belt/helmet-hair kids that were trendy back then, but was blown away by their intensity. They were one of the first bands I saw play to a pretty big crowd and still refuse to play on the stage, which was mind blowing back then. I was in a friend's car recently and he threw this on and I remembered how awesome this band was. Just put your head back and try to keep your ears from bleeding.

No comments: