Monday, November 10, 2008

The entire grill is hot.

Some "collections agency" has been calling me non-stop for the past three days, claiming I defaulted on a Chase credit card a few months ago and I owe around 300 bucks. The guy that calls me is a huge dick...which I guess is a good thing to have on your resume if you're applying for a company that tries to scam people out of money they don't have a right to. The guy's name is RONALD POLIN from MRS COLLECTIONS. I hope he Googles himself and finds this page. Hi, Ron! Fuck you!



Municipal Waste are playing Bottletree in Birmingham tomorrow. I'm stoked in a way that I rarely get stoked about shows. I got pretty excited about Ceremony a couple of weeks ago, who put on a great show, but were touring with terrible bands. I also managed to break my nose that night, and just as it was healing up, some asshole head butted me at the Loose Skrews gig at the High Note (I hate that bar) this past weekend and now it hurts like hell again. I spent $60 that night buying shots for roller derby girls at the bar while I walked around being a belligerent asshole. Sorry if you saw me that night and I just gave you a hard time for half an hour before walking away in the middle of one of your sentences.

Mitch Hedberg-Do You Believe in Gosh?

This album is hil-ar-i-ous. I guess it was the last show he recorded before he died, and it's all rough drafts of jokes he was putting together for what was supposed to be a proper full length. It came out a few weeks ago. Download it and improve the quality of your life.

No comments: