Monday, November 24, 2008

He's Cursed

The new job is kind of boring. It's a little more stressful because I have a lot to keep up with, but it's not terrible, really. I have my own space and nobody really bothers me. I can only update on my breaks, though. And I have a cold that I wish would go away.

Korova (how many times will I link to my own band's page? However many it takes for you to offer us a record deal!) played in Tuscaloosa this weekend. Totally last minute show at a bar called Egan's. We figured maybe 5-10 people would show up and by the time we went on the bar was pretty much packed and went completely nuts as soon as we started playing. To describe everything that happened before the bar pulled the plug after 3 songs would be a pointless endeavour because it wouldn't come close to explaining the sheer pandemonium of our set. We were permanently banned from playing there (to be fair, they had pretty good reasons). The (much bigger) bar next door told us we were welcome to play whenever we wanted, and I woke up the next morning to e-mails from Tuscaloosa bands offering us shows whenever we were able to make it back down. Good times.



Butthole Surfers-Brown Reasons

The first release. This band is awesome.

No comments: