Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Life's a bummer

So, apparently (I don't know how I missed this before), Meghan McCain is a "punk rocker" and listens to "punk rock" and is going around telling everybody "what it is" to be "down with the Ramones." Now, the Ramones are the greatest band of all time, but a lot of complete douche bags listen to them, and she seems like a good example. I know I don't "know" her, but I know one thing for certain; you can always tell when a Ramones "fan" is a douche bag, because their playlist only consists of songs from the first two albums, and OH SHIT, what was her top pick? "Blitzkrieg Bop". That song might as well be about Palin, coming in to take over the US and instate a fourth reich under the neo-Conservative Christian guard.

I consider myself politically conservative, but I feel no camaraderie with these assholes.


"A volunteer wears a shirt from the band "Disturbed."


Templars-Omne Datum Optimum

I had to upload this for a friend last night and figured I might as well post it here since I spent all the energy putting it on Mediafire anyway. Also, the bulk of my postings since I've taken up the blog again have been decidedly unpunk, and I wanted to give you assholes something you might enjoy. Go figure, this is my favorite Templars record. I like the older stuff, too, but this one just has a lot more to it.

1 comment:

Nazz Nomad said...

Johnny Ramone was about as Right Wing as you can get. Dee Dee was a Germany raised junkie with an unhealthy Nazi fixation.
Sounds like Ms. McCain has got the right (wing) band after all.
But, I agree, she is a douche-ette.