Saturday, February 20, 2010

Coda

I haven't posted anything in several days. I checked site traffic and am still getting 100+ unique hits a day, and I felt like I was letting everyone down.

I've been working a lot and I'm back in school for the first time in a long time. I think I said something about that a couple of weeks ago. Anyway, I've been stressed and I haven't had time to rip anymore records, but I have a stack of about 50 7"s set aside to rip in the next few weeks.

I'm pretty much totally broke, and I'm selling a few records on eBay to make ends meet/afford to take a trip to see my son in Chicago next month. A few of the auctions end in just a couple of hours, but I have a few that have a couple of days left. Bid if you want anything. Also, click on some of Adsense ads. I know that makes me sound like an asshole but c'mon, throw me a bone here, people.

Ebay listings

No comments: